Halloween Forum banner

Midnight Syndicate LIVE at Cedar Point's HalloWeekends 2014!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Lostboymike 
#1 ·
Font Text Games Pc game Logo

Hello all,

I'm really excited to share that (after seventeen years!) Midnight Syndicate will be performing live at Cedar Point's HalloWeekends this fall. We've teamed up with some great people to design a really cool multimedia concert experience. We'll be there every night to meet and greet folks... It's going to be a lot of fun!

We will definitely be posting more updates here as we go along!

Here's the official press release with some more details...

Ed
Midnight Syndicate

CLEVELAND, Ohio, March 14, 2014 – Halloween music legends Midnight Syndicate will be teaming up with the world famous amusement park, Cedar Point, to bring audiences MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE LIVE! LEGACY OF SHADOWS this fall. The horror-themed multimedia concerts blending live music, theatre, and film will run Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays from September 12 through November 1 at Cedar Point's 18th annual HalloWeekends event.

This marks the first live performances for Midnight Syndicate, whose music has been a staple of the haunted house and Halloween-themed retail and entertainment industries worldwide for over sixteen years. "HalloWeekends is the perfect place to launch the first Midnight Syndicate Live! experience," said Midnight Syndicate's Edward Douglas. "The venue is awesome and will allow us to fully realize the exciting, one-of-a-kind show we envision. We're also really psyched to be working with a legendary amusement park that Gavin (Goszka) and I both grew up in." Charles Bradshaw, Corporate V.P. of Entertainment for Cedar Fair, added, "Working with these industry leading music producers on a live show is an exciting prospect. The final product is going to amaze."

Among those attached to the project include: special effects legend Robert Kurtzman (FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, KNB EFX) and his CREATURE CORPS, David HOUSE Greathouse (FACE OFF, MUSHROOMHEAD), Beki Ingram (FACE OFF), director Gary Jones (BOOGEYMAN, AXE GIANT), 529 Films, EFX-TEK, and Screamline Studios.

Midnight Syndicate official website: www.MidnightSyndicate.com
Cedar Point's official website: www.CedarPoint.com

See less See more
#4 ·
You are welcome. I was there a few years ago for Halloweekends and though that the atmosphere was phenomenal; it will certainly be conducive for what you gentlemen do. Is it the 'Jack Aldrich Theatre' where the concerts will be held? I did not go inside, but it seems like the place would have lots of potential based on the exterior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.