Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midnight Countess Prop By Gemmy (Exclusive to Spirit Halloween )
To be released soon.

H" x L" x D" - 66.93 x 24.02 x 18.9 " 6 Foot Tall

• Her Eyes Light Up
  • Mouth Moves
  • Head Turns side to side
  • Candelabra flickers as well as lights up the Countess' face with an eerie blue light.
She Talks
6 sayings:
1. A bit closer please…you are looking deliciously pale tonight haha.
2 Yessss I'm the Girl your mother warned you about haha.
3. Ahhh so good of you to still have a....a heartbeat haha
4. Welcome to our place it is simply electrifying (zapping noise)
5. OOO a full moon... Let's go out for a quick bite hahah (howl).
6. Yes the party's here. I see you've put on a new mask haha
(Sound Chip- Approx 60 seconds)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got some great deals after Halloween last year that I havent even opened up yet. I got a Frankenstein and a Mad Scientist, both full size. The mad scientist is the one with the big face whos brain keeps exposing. I think I paid around $100 each. I believe that was half price.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yes, I like this one as well!

I see they have changed their base, does anybody know if they still collapse the same way?

·
Read Only
342 Posts
I think she looks cool. I just hope that she doesn't have the dreaded mouth clicking like the bride last year. Her face looks like plastic, so she will probably have the puppet like mouth.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does anyone know if her mouth clicks like the beheaded bride? I hear some clicking on the Spirit video, but can't tell if the mouth is puppet-like.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
I have been assured by Gemmy and by a Spirit employee (thanks Matt) that the midnight countess will NOT have have the CLACK-ventriloquist mouth.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anybody know if the Midnight Countess will be available in the Spirit stores. Last year was the first year we had a store in Ontario, which was great, but they didn't carry all the full size props.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
i like her and from the spirit video the mouth clicking is gone since it is a latex face .....the only thing i dont like is her hair , is it plastic (seems to be) , synthetic hair like the bride of frankenstin would of been nicer on her , if i decide to get her thats the first thing i am gonna change on her ;)

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
I don't know about this one. I think she just looks kinda cheap and cheezy. Maybe she looks better in person.
Was just searching on Google and came across this old thread. I'm reviving it because it's funny to look back at the opinions on this particular prop, and how "cheap" they were. Now there's nothing I wouldn't do to get back props of this quality from Gemmy and Spirit versus the junk we see now. The new stuff with cheapo wire frames, that take 30 mins to put together suck. Wish we had some of these higher quality props to choose from. At least they had body forms at the waist, etc. instead of a wire ring to simulate a waist, chest, etc. Sorry... reminiscing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts