Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going or already been to MNSSHP this year?

Your costume?
Food finds?
Thoughts on the party?

We’ve been to every holiday extra ticketed event at Disney except the Halloween party and I’m really looking forward to going this year! Trying to make it down this month but it may be early October. I’m making a Cruella costume. Hubby and 7 year old are still undecided.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sadly, we are not able to go this year. You'll definitely want to make a plan/priority list of what you want to see/do! There should be programs of character meet and greets, the special party food, TOT locations, and shows. If you don't mind seeing some of the magic ahead of time, watch YouTube videos of this year's party. There doesn't seem to be enough time to do it all in one night. Anything in particular that you are wanting to do?

The Halloween party is amazing! The atmosphere is festive, and there's so much to do! And there's a new fireworks show this year! (I hear you have to be towards the front by the castle to see the best).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve watched a couple videos already. I’m a Tim Tracker junkie. 🤣

The new parade floats look awesome. I’m excited for the parade and fireworks for sure. We have a 7 year old so we will be TOT and I love character meet and greets. I know some can get lengthy so I have no problem passing those up.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went to the Mickey not so scary halloween party in late August for the first time. It was good. I liked the laser show on the castle the most in the back of the hocus pocus show, and seeing the costumes of attendees, decorations near front of Magic Kingdom, and that there was an allergy friendly center to pick up a treat bag of vegan treats. I do think that they could have made the event better, such as they have only a few attractions marked off as halloween attraction but I went through them and they were the basically same but they gave out a treat at the end. They should make some attractions more halloween such as with pumpkins/decorations at least. If you go, then dress up. It makes the event better. There's some costume guidelines for the halloween party on the disney website.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I’ve watched a couple videos already. I’m a Tim Tracker junkie. 🤣

The new parade floats look awesome. I’m excited for the parade and fireworks for sure. We have a 7 year old so we will be TOT and I love character meet and greets. I know some can get lengthy so I have no problem passing those up.
What's all on your to-do list? :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's all on your to-do list? :)
The candy stations, some photo ops, snacks and holiday merch, parade, fireworks.

I have our costumes 95% completed. I'm doing Cruella, my husband is Super Stitch (Stitch with the bikini top and cape), and our son is a dragon.

I'm pregnant so can't do the fun rides I really love and our son is not a roller coaster enthusiast. We live in FL and are passholders so we are not trying to cram in all the rides and usual stuff. I'm really just in it for the holiday activities. This is the only Disney holiday party I've never been to so I'm pumped to check it off my bucket list!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts