Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Brought my family to Past Tense Antique today and they had a blast. Coming from the Dearborn area it took a little over an hour to make the trip but it is well worth it (there is some construction in Lapeer that will probably tack on an extra 5 to 10 minutes but its no big deal).

We found a couple of those items on sale and grabbed them and also found a few things we had not seen anywhere else. Even the antique shop had some Halloween in it. We all enjoyed the rest of the store as well with a great Christmas display, garden flowers, crafts, etc. Just a fun place to be. We probably spent an hour and a half shopping, then went over to the Cider Mill Restaurant and had an awesome lunch and had to bring some of it home in a doggy bag. A very enjoyable morning and the staff was super friendly and very helpful. We will be back, probably sooner than later.

I did not know about Past Tense a month ago until this thread started (big thanks to the folks on this thread), I did not know about the haunted garage sale till last summer and we barely made it. I know about Screamers on Gratiot (Clinton Township?) and the Halloween shops at Mackinaw and Saulte Ste Marie.

Are there any other Michigan secret places like these that I don't know about?

pt1.jpg

pt2.jpg

pt3.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts