Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a idea that I was kicking around. I was wondering if people on this board would be interested in doing a mini haunt trade where those of us that live near each other get together and trade some of our Halloween decorations. I've seen several people that are from Michigan where I live on here. Has anyone tried this before? Would anyone be interested?

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
Sidnami,

What area in Michigan are you from? I'm in the Northwest LP.

Here's a idea that I was kicking around. I was wondering if people on this board would be interested in doing a mini haunt trade where those of us that live near each other get together and trade some of our Halloween decorations. I've seen several people that are from Michigan where I live on here. Has anyone tried this before? Would anyone be interested?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I would be interested, I've actually spoke with someone on here about doing a "loaner program" or something like that. We all have stuff laying around that we don't use, and someone may have a need for it.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Swapping out props and taking up just as much room, if not more, is exactly what is needed...:D I am going through my Halloween items and would be glad to sell quite a few, mostly yard decor (including life-size figures and a huge yard arch). Sterling Heights is where I am at.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Motor City Haunt club hosts a Sept Garage sale.....where haunters get together to sell and or buy items. The Group meets monthly throughout the year ......ive been a member a few years and its great place to mingle with fellow michigan haunters. Check out their site....motorcity haunt club

·
Registered
8 Posts
Motor City Haunt club hosts a Sept Garage sale.....where haunters get together to sell and or buy items. The Group meets monthly throughout the year ......ive been a member a few years and its great place to mingle with fellow michigan haunters. Check out their site....motorcity haunt club
I second the garage sale. Full disclosure: my husband and I help organize it. This year it's 9/5/15 at the Fairgrounds in Belleville from 9am - 2pm. You really should get there early for the best deals, things tend to go fast.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great idea! Nice to know there are fellow haunters nearby! Definitely checking out Motor City Haunters!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts