Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ran by Michaels again today. I noticed that they had these really cool small coffins for crafting. They are balsa and have a small latch on them so they can open and close. I think I'm going to stain them and put candy in them for the kids. Maybe if I get a little money I'll add a movie ticket to each one.
When I was there I saw their candy selection. I couldn't believe the great stuff they had. There is a snake sucker and a small bag of crunchy chocolate eyes. There were other Halloween candy too but, these ones really stuck out. I think I'm going to buy a bunch now and save it for the kids.
Does anyone know if they have a coupon for a mass purchase instead of just the "one item" ones?

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
I've been going to Michael's every other day and when I've been buying something, they give me a 40% off coupon for the following week. Not sure if your Michael's is the same.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do give out the 40% coupon but, it's only good for one item and I'm not going to use it on a $2 coffin. lol Since I bought 10 of them I would like to take 10% off eveything.

I heard about the sale last weekend at Michaels but we were gone for all three days. I was bummed but, didn't know it was for a total of 25%! Damn, damn, damn. I'll be gone for part of Sept. too and I'm sure it will be the two weeks I'm gone. lol

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Coffins sound cool! They would make a very unique candy bag :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts