Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
I guess I'm glad they're recalling them but I thought this was interesting:
The firm has received one report of tea light candles igniting the candle holder. No injuries have been reported.
One report. Of course that doesn't mean there weren't a ton of unreported issues, but I didn't think they'd recall stuff for just one report. At least not something like this that isn't a product specifically for children like a toy or car seat.

I didn't buy one but I don't know if I'd return it because it's a candle holder & I guess I figure anything like that is a potential fire hazard in general no matter what it's made of.

Thanks for posting this though, I'm gonna check out all the other recalls. I forget about stuff like that unless I hear about it on the news & I can't imagine the news reporting this one. It's not "deadly" enough for them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm glad they're recalling them but I thought this was interesting:

One report. Of course that doesn't mean there weren't a ton of unreported issues, but I didn't think they'd recall stuff for just one report. At least not something like this that isn't a product specifically for children like a toy or car seat.

I didn't buy one but I don't know if I'd return it because it's a candle holder & I guess I figure anything like that is a potential fire hazard in general no matter what it's made of.

Thanks for posting this though, I'm gonna check out all the other recalls. I forget about stuff like that unless I hear about it on the news & I can't imagine the news reporting this one. It's not "deadly" enough for them.

I agree I thought it was weird but thought I would share it anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts