Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can always count on Michael's to have Halloween and Fall items out early. They know that crafters, teachers, and others (Halloween nuts like us), work on projects several months in advance and will buy seasonal merchandise while in there.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thanks for the pic of Michaels' end cap, let's us know Halloween is on the way!
BTW Hilda, how are things in NEPA? We were just visiting Wilkes-Barre last week-end for a family get together, took over Pizza L'Oven.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Thanks for the pic of Michaels' end cap, let's us know Halloween is on the way!
BTW Hilda, how are things in NEPA? We were just visiting Wilkes-Barre last week-end for a family get together, took over Pizza L'Oven.
Hi Chris!! It is funny how an endcap like that just makes it all real. Like when they say 'Gentlemen, Start your engines' at a racetrack! LOL
Oh it's rainy here this week, but at least the temperatures are bearable. We get up to Wilkes-Barre at least once a week. I hope you enjoyed your family event! :)

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
FYI...Candle Holders are 50% off. I don't know if this applies to all the Halloween ones that are out, but I got the charcoal gray skull on the 3rd shelf up on the right. This does not include candles. Their add seemed to be specific to a specific brand, that wasn't the Halloween brand, so I got a price check.

I copied this pic from the merchandise siting thread:

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
FYI...Candle Holders are 50% off. I don't know if this applies to all the Halloween ones that are out, but I got the charcoal gray skull on the 3rd shelf up on the right.
Probably, since I know that they were last year before everything was out. That skull is yet another holdover, as they are prone to doing anymore, but it is still very cool.

·
4,484 Posts
Probably, since I know that they were last year before everything was out. That skull is yet another holdover, as they are prone to doing anymore, but it is still very cool.
Yeah, I was hoping the one of the left was a bone colored version...but it wasn't. I'm going to make a pile of skulls out of them this year...so I'll be hitting them up again. That whole endcap is virtually the same as last year with only a few design changes. I hope they continue with their foam skulls though

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
That whole endcap is virtually the same as last year with only a few design changes.
That was my thought when I stumbled upon the endcap of candles/candleholders recently, too. The skull in the middle of the third shelf up is technically 'new', but it seems to be the same style as the crystal skulls that Marshalls and such have sold for years now, just in a different color.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Tonight at my store they had an empty endcap with labels for plaster skulls and heads, like last year it seems. They also had an isle cleared with the labels and planogram out, so looks like they will have it filled by this weekend! Labels weren't too revealing, i saw the words "skull" and "Halloween" a lot, haha. It's coming!!

·
4,484 Posts
a lot more added to mine...lights, that village stuff, the books and other stuff...basically the stuff I don't want. The 50% sign that was by the candle holders is gone...recommend get a price check on the holders just in case.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts