Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
For those wondering, now's a good time to use the coupons. All the big Halloween stuff isn't on sale this week (don't know about Spooky Town), so you, too, could walk away with your giant witch or spooky tree for half-off.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
If mine HAD those!! :( Still mad they were sold out for 2 weeks.

...waiting for next Tuesday's truck....patiently....

Bev

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
Thanks for the post!!!! I printed one going tonight i need more paint.

·
Registered
415 Posts
hc! thx for reminding me..i had there 40% percent coupon from last week..but i like 50 even better the only thing mine had was either a screaming witch(16.00) or a 5 foot with ---for thos that have the witch with the couldren she looks like her cept no couldron no mic no movement and this one had her hat in her hands...shes 49.00..that looked like pretty much it and the girl told me that the stores r going to start not carrying so much halloween ..ppl r just not buying..but garden ridge had at least 6 rows of Christmas already!!!ugh:(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Craig for posting that coupon! Both my wife and I each used one yesterday and saved a bundle! I'm lucky enough to have 3 or 4 Michael's nearby and plan to make a killing before it's over... Thanks again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do the Micheals employees ask for your name or email when you give them the coupon? My mother is paranoid we will get caught for not being on their email list.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Do the Micheals employees ask for your name or email when you give them the coupon? My mother is paranoid we will get caught for not being on their email list.
I have never had an employee ask for my name or anything when using a coupon. They don't even flinch when my daughter uses a coupon for something and then I use the same coupon (same printed out version) for another purchase.

I have even gone through the line multiple times using copies of the coupon (I usually print them up 6 per sheet) to purchase supplies. I try and use a different teller each time, but I've never had an employee tell me I can't use the coupon.

·
Registered
665 Posts
thanks Craig, I have been already using my coupons there, except for Spooky Town, they still have the 25% off sale going on.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am SOOO jealous you have a GardenRidge. I could spend hours in that store and miss it so much. We are lucky to have Michael's and Joanne Fabrics, but we finally got a Hobby Lobby not too long ago so that's some improvement.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.