Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Michael's has a ton of inflatables available online now. According to the site, several are new items. And when compared to a Lowes leaked photo of the inventory list, it looks like several of the items are the same as to be expected at Lowes this year. I'm not an inflatables fan, but if I were - there are a ton of great options.

Outdoor Halloween Decorations | Michaels

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Stuff wasn't up yesterday when I checked. Lots of stores appear to be starting with landings & things.
Love some of the Tiny Treasures & also some of the lighted wood items to paint or bejewel.

Unfortunately several of the new pieces are not available to ship and not available online. When I clicked on the one I wanted, the Gloom Room Club, the page went crazy and started scrolling text like gift card links. I will check back later today to see if the kinks are worked out.
Their website sucks. You had to go in all different ways to get to the decor stuff, not enough items on a page & lots of pages to go through. If you just search Halloween, textiles always bombarded the beginning pages. Had to change the drop down to new arrivals. Believe I emailed them to let them know it was not very user friendly.

Another note: They sell a lot of 3rd party & especially the very nice but very overpriced Haunted Hill Farm even though it won't say that. Searching using Ashland will help narrow down to their items.

·
Registered
Fave theme is all of it, lol.
205 Posts
Unfortunately several of the new pieces are not available to ship and not available online. When I clicked on the one I wanted, the Gloom Room Club, the page went crazy and started scrolling text like gift card links. I will check back later today to see if the kinks are worked out.
I wanted the Crypt of the Lost Pumpkin Souls, thats available and the 20% plus another 10 thanks to the Slickdeals web app, I got it for a great price.
Pumpkin Plant Toy Calabaza Winter squash

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,822 Posts
Went today & got some 70% fake cacti for other things (yes I have family that kills cacti), husband got his frames, & saw they were putting up the fall stuff. They had white & orange pumpkins lining the VERY top shelves in the floral dept, & they had some shelves cleared for the Halloween stuff.

They're having huge clearance sales, 70% off a ton of things so give them a look for repurposing stuff.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,822 Posts
Went to see a movie today & stopped by the same Michaels & they had a few Halloween picks, some floral, a few glass things like test tubes & beakers, & a few skulls.

Guess I'll go back later.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was finally able to order the Lemax Michaels' exclusive today online. I debated about waiting until it hits the stores, but Spooky Town is usually picked over by the time I see it in person, and most larger buildings were non-existent last year. Was able to use the 22MADEBYYOU coupon and save $22, and free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts