Halloween Forum banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Had to use my 50% off coupon before Sat. so made it in today. Intended on buying the blow mold Haunted House thingy but not overly impressed when seen like I was with the Pumpkin & Skull bought previously. The tombstone impressed me more but haven't unpacked stuff yet as I also got my minatures in the mail today so will post pix later.

However, something I didn't see in pix here or in any videos was this large skull (maybe no one tried it). Had flame effect in it so maybe it will get my other 50% off available to use in a couple of weeks. The black fiber optic skull was made too cheaply & that might have been my other pick.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I ordered two ceramic items and they wrapped them up in bubble wrap but put them in the box stacked with the heavier item on top, so the bottom item is smashed to bits 🤬 I guess I'll have to drive to the store and exchange them. Even the top item is damaged. I was really hoping to stay out of the store for health reasons plus the closest store is an hour away. Grrr

·
Registered
652 Posts
Really like my tombstone I bought Friday. Lights & sound & color changes:

And also my mail order from Thurs...the miniatures. Mini purple tree is cuter than my picture shows but I'm going to exchange it since one of the eyes is defective & you can't see through it. Nice it also has a timer:

House is very detailed & impressive. It's lighted like the tree but pix must have caught it at downtime:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Really like my tombstone I bought Friday. Lights & sound & color changes:
View attachment 735803

And also my mail order from Thurs...the miniatures. Mini purple tree is cuter than my picture shows but I'm going to exchange it since one of the eyes is defective & you can't see through it. Nice it also has a timer:
View attachment 735804

House is very detailed & impressive. It's lighted like the tree but pix must have caught it at downtime:
View attachment 735805 View attachment 735806
Hi there, love all the items you have purchased! I went looking for the haunted tree with the skulls at the base, but I was unable to find it. Can you tell me how it is listed? Thanks!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hi there, love all the items you have purchased! I went looking for the haunted tree with the skulls at the base, but I was unable to find it. Can you tell me how it is listed? Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was watching a store walk through video on YouTube and I think it was Michael's that had the skeletons with wings?? Did anyone see these in a store? How big and how much are they? And I think there were two different styles... a bat wing and a feathered look wing. I could be wrong, it was just a very quick pan. I tried to search their web site but they sure don't make it easy,lol.
Yes they offered them last year as well, very neat.

I purchased a few for last years Day of the Dead Festival held at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.

I used one as an adornment to my Calavera top hat costume.
Here’s some pics. (I got lots of compliments on it, but it admittedly did look cooler 😎 at night with the glow of all the altar candles)

You should buy them if you find them. I also used some to adorn a antique Spanish iron floor mirror I have in my entrance way. They looked like little spooky putti/cherubs.

0479AACF-68FB-465E-8565-CB7DE7A9CB94.jpeg

E19A5D45-430A-488A-ACD3-2F713B871AFE.jpeg

·
Registered
402 Posts
Michaels really has some fun retro decorations, we bought a couple yesterday and some of their ravens. I wish more store carried crows or ravens at a reasonable price, I want to fill my yard display up with them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am looking for these lamps. Do you happen to know what the label shows. I can not find them on the Michaels website. Thanks for any help.
I have no idea. I saw them on a "walk through" on Youtube. They aren't at my local Michael's. Here is the original video I saw them on:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am looking for these lamps. Do you happen to know what the label shows. I can not find them on the Michaels website. Thanks for any help.
Found another walk through that shows these better.... they are towards the end of the video..... the yellow sticker is not helpful,just says something about "stays lit" but the actual label says they are made by Ashland, which is a Michael's house brand. Mystic Moon series I think. The monolith one is $19.99.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found another walk through that shows these better.... they are towards the end of the video..... the yellow sticker is not helpful,just says something about "stays lit" but the actual label says they are made by Ashland, which is a Michael's house brand. Mystic Moon series I think. The monolith one is $19.99.

Thanks for the video with more info. I want one these but still can not find on Michaels website.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just a head's up............... ALL of Michael's Halloween stuff is now 30% off! You can pick up some good deals. Not everything they offer is available online and they are very limited in quantities for most of their stuff.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I have no idea. I saw them on a "walk through" on Youtube. They aren't at my local Michael's. Here is the original video I saw them on:

Do you know where the girl is making the video ? Like, what city ? I have never seen a Michaels so stocked, ever ! My Michaels didn't even have a fourth of what this one did, I'm not even kidding, not even one full aisle of Halloween, only a small section of the vintage stuff and then the skeletons , frogs, bunnies all that "outdoor" type stuff. and now it is all gone, I went yesterday and there is virtually nothing left.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Do you know where the girl is making the video ? Like, what city ? I have never seen a Michaels so stocked, ever ! My Michaels didn't even have a fourth of what this one did, I'm not even kidding, not even one full aisle of Halloween, only a small section of the vintage stuff and then the skeletons , frogs, bunnies all that "outdoor" type stuff. and now it is all gone, I went yesterday and there is virtually nothing left.
LOL no. My Michael's never looks like that either, hahahahaha!! My store never had the lamps. I was disappointed, I wanted one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are a few items they still don't have listed on their website. I've seen black amaranthus stems in store walkthroughs, but they aren't on the website.

I've tried contacting Michaels through multiple outlets starting nearly 2 weeks ago, and no one has gotten back to me. I have an online cart full of stuff, and I'm just waiting because I'm not paying for shipping twice. 😭

161 - 180 of 190 Posts