Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I stopped by Michael's a few minutes ago and a lot of fall decorations were out. No signs of Halloween quite yet, but we're getting close!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah...2 days ago the giant pumpkins were out. Now to get one of their %50 coupons so I dont have to spend $80

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah...2 days ago the giant pumpkins were out. Now to get one of their %50 coupons so I dont have to spend $80
Ugh, I really want to pick one up last year but couldn't justify the price even with a coupon. If you have a Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Home Goods by you, they sell ones around the same size but $25-35. Only downside is they're heavy instead of light plastic.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm definitely seeing Halloween stuff! I went today. Mostly fall stuff, and none of the Spooky Town stuff, but a few things here and there. There were some swag-looking things with skulls and crow feathers that were way too expensive, and a few crafty things. I bought this light-up wood sut thing as a future lazy-day painting project.

LightUpWoodCutoutUnLit.JPG

LightUpWoodCutoutLit.JPG

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looking forward to the Lemax Halloween/Spooky village

·
Registered
41 Posts
Michaels has added a lot to their site, including Spooky Town! Might be worth it to take a look to get an idea of pricing before you head out with your coupons :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are a couple of FB groups for those who collect Spooky Town. The one that is the most active is “I Love Spooky Town.” Hope that helps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My wife and I got the email yesterday that Spooky Town was in. We went and bought theMonster Hunting Supplies Building and the Symphony of Screams. We both used the 40% off coupons and saved quite a bit. She sets up two tables worth in our great room, and this year I'll add a third for her display. We'll be back there soon to buy more, I'm sure!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts