Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wow. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning clicking your link. The only one that really jumped out at me is the Bump in the night cars. I've steered away from the carnival, along with the Egyptian, and old west buildings to help control my spending and my building to space ratio is getting way too tight. I really like that one though.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,951 Posts
While I don't collect it I still love seeing all the new stuff & seeing all the Halloween stuff creep in. Same with Pottery Barn,Boney Bunch, etc., I don't do it all but I love seeing it all.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Well, they have the pieces I want to get so that's good. With the utilization of coupons it shouldn't break the bank.

Reactions: Spookywolf

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
I was so excited when I saw this post! I've been waiting to see what they'd offer this year, so thanks very much for the update. Gonna have to go back for a second and third look! :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oooh. Nothing overly amazing online. Will have to check in person to see how I feel. Some stuff is kinda cool.. but my opinion always changes in person lol

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,951 Posts
Oooh. Nothing overly amazing online. Will have to check in person to see how I feel. Some stuff is kinda cool.. but my opinion always changes in person lol
That's so true of many things. Hallmark ornaments, Spirit props, masks, toys, etc. They look great online & even in the videos but then you see them in person & it's not the same, they're just disappointing to you for whatever reason.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
The good news is I won't be tempted to spend all my Halloween money at Michael's this year! I will be adding Wanda's Cupcakes to my witch themed village but nothing else interests me at all this year. I like the dia de los muertos figurines but I don't think they'd fit in with any of my other stuff. I'd love to see Lemax expand on that theme though.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Today at Michaels; 25% off site-wide w coupon code: CELEBRATE25 - PLUS stackable free shipping with no minimum with code: MIDSUMMER715. Good on sale items! Not sure if there are exemptions- but I'll be doing some browsing.

eta: Sadly, looks like the Spookytown stuff is In Store Only. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, Spooktown is normally always in store only. And 25% off is a pretty poor coupon :p most people here wait for the 50% off coupon :)

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Unfortunately, Michael's has been getting pretty stingy with their coupon amounts in the last few months. It used to be that there was always a 40% coupon available but not so much lately. I'm not getting my hopes up for a 50% before the 30% off "sale" of spooky town starts.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I want to love Lemax...but I just like their stuff. Older Lemax- I love. The quality over the years on the details and paint jobs have gone so down hill for their cost. I don't mind buying them at the end of the season at 70-80% off. I can't being myself to even buy them with a 40-50% off coupon. Wanda's Wicked Cupcakes is the only one that Stan out to me. Don't get me wrong, in love going to Michael's and oggling over the display.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts