Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass along the savings. Don't know if anyone has a new 50% off coupon, but if you do -- please post it for the rest of us! :D

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
949 Posts
Great, thanks!! There is a 50% coupon somewhere around here...we used three tonight, good until 9/6 I believe. Whoever posted it-thanks!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
The last time I was in Michaels they asked if I wanted to sign up for their email coupons. So hopefully those start to show up. Havn't seen a purchase coupon for 50% in a while. I am starting to wonder if they cut me off!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow can we actually use these?
I can just imagine the Michaels employees asking me where I got it...
"Uhm...halloweenforum.com?"
Hah :)

·
I make dead things deader
4,565 Posts
Of course you can use them. I have not bought a thing without a 50% one. I usually print out 4 to a page and cut them up. I have to drive by there everyday. The 20% off everything comes in handy for those small purchases of more than one item. Anything $10 or above I use the half off that is in the link Dead Ted provided.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, you can use these coupons. I went to Michaels.com a while ago and registered with them. When you first register, you get a "members only" 50% off any retail purchase coupon that's good for two weeks.

After that, you will receive weekly emails with coupons and fliers. This 20% off your entire retail order coupon is one of those weekly coupons. These coupons are treated the same as the newpaper insert coupons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts