Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finally found a site with some great prop hands for Mikey, they are foam filled and all i had to do was drill them out a little and mount them on the PVC that he is made out of. all that is left to do is find a really good knife for him and He's all ready to go. the first set of hands i found were way to small for him seeing on he stands about 6'5 i knew they would not work (i got a side project for that set, Making a Ghostface/Scream prop with them and an old costume)
but this set works very well hope everyone likes. i was thinking about putting him next to the X-mas tree with a Santa hat, lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone! lol funny that you say that Terra, about 2 months ago some very young lady who works for the gas company needed to check the meter and its in the basement. of course seeing Mike all the time i forgot that he was down there! as soon as she went down i hear this Oooooh! "are you okay" I asked? she reply's "yes I'm fine Michael Myers just scared the crap out of me" lol i am sure she wanted out of my house ASAP "grins"

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Ha ha :) I love Halloween but he would scare the crapolla out of me. Since I store my Halloween stuff in the basement, I've gotten into the habit of warning repairmen before they go down there. Maybe for fun, I should stop warning them. Muh ha ha haaaa!

·
Registered
52 Posts
well finally found a site with some great prop hands for Mikey, they are foam filled and all i had to do was drill them out a little and mount them on the PVC that he is made out of. all that is left to do is find a really good knife for him and He's all ready to go. the first set of hands i found were way to small for him seeing on he stands about 6'5 i knew they would not work (i got a side project for that set, Making a Ghostface/Scream prop with them and an old costume)
but this set works very well hope everyone likes. i was thinking about putting him next to the X-mas tree with a Santa hat, lol

Looks Great!!!! He is on my to-do list (already have the coveralls). If you don't mind me asking what was the site where you found the hands?????

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys thanks! Vendetta the hands are from a company by the name of ghost ride productions
Alucard888888 the mask was made by Justin Mabry his company is called Nightowl productions
both company's make some killer stuff check them out, hope that helps.
naming these on here are okay right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts