Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently purchase a Deluxe Michael Myers mask and I like the older movies so i decided to detail the mask myself and Oh My Gosh it turned out great I added all the shadowing and then the skin flesh tone color around the neck like the original had from being a painted over William Shatner Captain Kirk mask it looks GREAT!
so.. I have decided that if you anyone out there wants a mask customized I will do it for you for a low price way lower than if you were to buy a mask made up by a make up artist.
my prices are.

Just Shadowing alone $10

Shadowing & skin tone $15

these are fairly decent prices I have taken many art classes through out my school life and I will not mess up your mask....
I will only do myers masks that are the medium thick to thick latex the thin vinyl ones arent worth my time so far I have put over 4 hrs into and I'm still not done. Just reply to this thread
(buyer of packages will be resposible for shipping)
Thanks,
Aman018

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Can you post a pic of the results of your work? Did you do a before pic ?

We would like to see a comparison photo.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats the before thats what the mask looks like when you buy it new which is just a white mask with nothing on it but the shadowing will enhance it a bring out the key features nose mouth eyes ears ect

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im sorry guys but i reloaded the pics in a better qaulity so you can see what the mask looks like with all the detail

they're in my profile album sorry for all the trouble

1 - 6 of 6 Posts