Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Im trying to create the michael myers costume i have the store bought costume (coveralls) and then the Deluxe Michael Myers mask i bought on ebay. well I've added all the facial detail to the mask with black and white oil pastels mixed to form a gray color. but the mask is a little big on me and i was gonna use velcro to hold the neck in place on the back of the mask but then i run into the problem of the hair being all wacked up on the thing and or if anyone has a decent Myers mask that they would sell me please reply to this thread and im wanting some suggestions on the mask
Thanks,
aman018

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,282 Posts
You could check out a fabric store that sells foam cushion filler (the solid chunks, not the fluffy stuff) and cut it to fit - sort of like padding in a football helmet. You could either glue it or velcro it into place and put in enough evenly that it would fit a little more snug without having to wrinkle up the back side and mess up the hairline.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure which Michael Myers you're going for but I have a replica H1 mask from Nightcreeper Studios that I'm looking to sell. I'm just west of Charlotte.

Matt

·
Registered
179 Posts
You could check out a fabric store that sells foam cushion filler (the solid chunks, not the fluffy stuff) and cut it to fit - sort of like padding in a football helmet. You could either glue it or velcro it into place and put in enough evenly that it would fit a little more snug without having to wrinkle up the back side and mess up the hairline.
THIS... i did it in the past for my son's costumes when the mask would not fit just right. It takes some patience and time but you can get a really good fit for the mask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts