Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE: $230 BUT PLEASE READ
EDIT Prop works fine !!! I was trying to softly to push him down to size, now he collapses perfect. But still looking to sell local only in Yucca Valley CA 25 Mins from Palm Springs CA

Thanks !

001.jpg 005.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in this if you are able to collapse and ship. Try to put ur foot on the back black button and push down hard maybe even pull up a little first if needed then he should fall down into place. Let me know and thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If he still won't go down I am willing to pay extra to get ship boxed up at a local postal store and still shipped. Please let me know!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey whats up, well first wanted to say thanks for the advice it worked perfect. To be honest I was afraid I was going to damage him pushing to hard, but I pushed down fast and hard and no problems. Then I did it 6 more times to make sure and its fine. I will be honest not sure about shipping him, even collapsed he is a big heavy prop, and I have a feeling it would be over 100 bucks just to ship. I sold a zombie baby few weeks ago that was 19 to ship and it was small. Was really just looking to sell it local

Tim

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have shipped lifesize gemmys all the way to New Zealand , without a scratch.

shipping cost is actually reasonable.. so don't let that deter you. Besides, the buyer is paying for that. Let him or her decide if, the cost is reasonable.

if you have its original box.. that is ALWAYS the best.

if you don't.. go to walmart and purchase TWO "large shipping boxes" they are 18 x 18 x 24. They are found in the same section as shipping tape/packing material.

the first one forms the bottom of the box. the second, you slide ontop to form the top. total size of box will be 18 x18 x 38

the prop will fit in the box, diagonally.

good luck!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lowering the price on this guy to $ 210, I just cant afford to go any less then that. =/. He is a perfect shape prop in perfect working order. But again local pick up only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts