Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI......as of 4:00PM today, there were 3 Gemmy Michael Myers animated props left @ 299.99 CDN at the Mississauga Spirit Halloween ( 1945 Dundas St East location )

He looked pretty cool, but a little out of my price range.......just wish his eyes lit up, otherwise, neato!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought one of them from that store on Sunday...

So make it 2 left now probably ;-)

But there are also more now at the other locations (i.e. the one at Dixie Mall has a couple of them too I think)

Hey you guys notice that the Spirit Stores in Canada have pressure-mat sensors setup to a lot of the animated props in lieu of some of the regular 'try me' type buttons?

I spoke briefly to I think his name is Gregory (owner of the 2 Spirit's in Mississauga and the one south of York Dale) and he mentioned he had someone custom-make them for them. I would love to buy some of those if the cost was cheap, but he said they were custom made and he's currently not selling them.

Most of the regular pressure-mats you can buy won't automatically work with Spirit animated props without some custom electrical re-wiring/tinkering. So I was interested in how they seemed to kludge together these pressure mats to somehow connect/interface with the 'try me' connections on the spirit animated props.

·
Registered
174 Posts
any idea how late these stores are open til? Im planning on going to the dundas and/or dixie mall stores and wondering what their hours of operation are...when u call the store you don't get anything but an answering machine stating the address.

·
Registered
33 Posts
any idea how late these stores are open til? Im planning on going to the dundas and/or dixie mall stores and wondering what their hours of operation are...when u call the store you don't get anything but an answering machine stating the address.
On Sunday's they were open until 6 PM I remember.

I can't remember normal week day hours..Probably 9 or 10 PM but not sure.

You could call the Burlington store, they answer their phone and could give you their store hours. They hours would probably be the same for the Mississauga stores (that's just a guess on my part)

- Rick

·
Registered
800 Posts
Wow that is cool, don't think I'll be spending that much on one prop this year however..I have some home made stuff..so many motion sensor props already..would be a nice addition though..I live 40 minutes from there..in the GTA this weekend..I might check it out (local one here is just getting everything in so they'll have it in due time I'm sure) and purchase some other stuff from there when I'm there..

·
Registered
174 Posts
On Sunday's they were open until 6 PM I remember.

I can't remember normal week day hours..Probably 9 or 10 PM but not sure.

You could call the Burlington store, they answer their phone and could give you their store hours. They hours would probably be the same for the Mississauga stores (that's just a guess on my part)

- Rick

thanks rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts