Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here, but I found something really interesting. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I found this on my local craigslist. I'm going to contact this person and see if it's worth it. But for the price he is listing it could be something really great for this years haunt. I'm thinking about using this as a prop, not for the mail box.

Custom plasma cut mail box post

Joe

·
Registered
450 Posts
mailbox

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here, but I found something really interesting. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I found this on my local craigslist. I'm going to contact this person and see if it's worth it. But for the price he is listing it could be something really great for this years haunt. I'm thinking about using this as a prop, not for the mail box.

Custom plasma cut mail box post

Joe
WOW. That is too cool! The spider one might be reproducible for less? Hmmm...gotta check Lowes for metal at the next trip. Thanks for sharing.

-Doc

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
I really like this! I wonder if I would be able to convince the hubby that we need a new mailbox post...
:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted the guy that does these here in OKlahoma. He dose them at this point just as a hobby. And he tries to keep about 4 of each design around at a time. He can do special designs as well. I'm going to pick up the spider on soon. So I'll let you all know what it looks like in person.

Joe

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh yay - Hubby would want to use this year round, and that would be just another reason to make us be the "Crazy Halloween people on the corner", LMAO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts