Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that a large global mega corporate entity has taken over control of the Halloween Forum I have a personal request; nay a personal demand. There is a ton of great content on this web site however within 5-10 minutes it’s pushed to page 4 or 10 or lost forever. What I’m trying to say is that it’s difficult to find what you need quickly. Can you have your overpaid techies create a better way to search for content; such as creating a “SEARCH" forum in the main forum area similar to the “GENERAL” and “HALLOWEEN PROPS” forums. Set it up so that you can search in multiple ways; alphabetically, by content, by member, etc…). Other members are you thinking the same as me?

·
Super Moderator
18 Posts
Now that a large global mega corporate entity has taken over control of the Halloween Forum I have a personal request; nay a personal demand. There is a ton of great content on this web site however within 5-10 minutes it’s pushed to page 4 or 10 or lost forever. What I’m trying to say is that it’s difficult to find what you need quickly. Can you have your overpaid techies create a better way to search for content; such as creating a “SEARCH" forum in the main forum area similar to the “GENERAL” and “HALLOWEEN PROPS” forums. Set it up so that you can search in multiple ways; alphabetically, by content, by member, etc…). Other members are you thinking the same as me?
Have you tried the Advanced Search features?

Jeff M

1 - 2 of 2 Posts