Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start an 09 thread instead of everyone posting in the 08 thread. I myself am about to start my prop building this week because I want to expand my haunt 50% more than last year. It was pretty big last year so I have to start now to reach my quota. Hopefully I will. So now we can all post what we see and get and even make in this thread for this year.

·
Registered
735 Posts
This kit scared more people at the show than anything else there on the haunt or halloween side. I saw grown men buckle at the knees. A very cheap but very cool idea.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was at lowes the other day and did notice a new smaller Gargoyle in the garden dept. And as I mention in the 2008 thread recentlyI was at my local Ace hardware store and they still had some cool very humorus Halloween flags at 75% off and some pathway stepping stones (all made by New Creations,good quality stuff).

·
Registered
444 Posts
I wish we had Garden Ridges here in California...all my midwest friends tell me they have aisles of Halloween stuff (closer to H'ween, obviously)...<jealous>
:eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wish we had Garden Ridges here in California...all my midwest friends tell me they have aisles of Halloween stuff (closer to H'ween, obviously)...<jealous>
:eek:
Well davy2 I am jealous that you have the year round Halloween Club in Santa Fe Springs. Have you ever been? I've been once before & it is pretty darned cool. Plus think of that mild cali weather.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I guess they have no website...looks like they are near LA, a 7 hour drive for me...wonder if it's worth the drive?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts