Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three years in a row I found myself still setting up my haunt right untill the last minute and was unable to dress up. This year I'm planning to start setting up at least the day before halloween which will give me enough time to dress up. Along with dressing up this year I would like to come up with a memorable way of handing out candy. I was wondering what exciting ways others have handed out candy to toters in the past.

·
Registered
540 Posts
How to scare the begeezes out of nearly anyone.

Don't. Scare them away before they ever get a chance to ask. :D HA HA HA!

Seriously, last year we built a coffin and Velcro-ed a sheet across the top of where the body lies. On the sheet, we'd put candy. Under the sheet was my pseudo-wife dressed as a vampiress (a hot one, I might add.) When the kids would go up and cautiously open the lid of the coffin, they were relieved to see it was only candy in there...but then, just as they reached for it, the sheet would tear back and the lunging vampiress would let out a blood-curdling scream. Most of the ToTs would poo, or run away screaming ... a few would come back and ask for their candy. What fun! :eek:

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Good plan about your set up. Our old house used to have really little tots so a lot of the time they were too scared to come up... Saved lots of candy though :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts