Halloween Forum banner

4681 - 4700 of 4787 Posts

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Love your beard, punkineater!

Great pictures, y'all...I'm retired from this thread on account of I always kill it. ;)
The beard is her husband's, I do believe, Laurie:D

Maybe people are awestruck and rendered unable to speak anything besides "Homina, homina, homina!!":p;)
I hadn't seen Laurie's comment until just now...I died laughing!!! All of my family could appreciate your "nice beard" comment, since the Portuguese women tend to be on the 'hairy' side, which made this all the more PRICELESS.

So Garth had it right, I'm the one currently without the beard in the pic :D Thanks~I love my hubby's beard too!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
samhaim, look at you dressed to kill. I bet you rocked that concert. you look fantastic
spookydave, you look great after a crappy day of working. what the heck do you look like after a good day?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi all! Here's a photo of my husband and I at our 10 year anniversary Vow Renewal. We had a big costume ball reception in an old 1800's barn with a DJ, Trick or Treat bar and open bar! :D I was Miss Halloween and he was Teen Wolf!

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have not posted anything even remotely recent, and very rarely go with full-length pictures, so here is one...

[/QUOTE

Garth! I must say you look EXACTLY like I pictured you! If I didn't know you from the forum you would scare me! (But then I am kind of a wimp!) Lookin' Halloween Stylish!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Garth! I must say you look EXACTLY like I pictured you! If I didn't know you from the forum you would scare me! (But then I am kind of a wimp!) Lookin' Halloween Stylish!
You would fit right in with the others in that regard:D Thanks, kathy2008.

KimmyBlanks and HalloweenBride, superb pictures.

4681 - 4700 of 4787 Posts