Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4786 Posts

·
The Kitschiest Kitsch
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, we had started a post like this at the other place and we all really enjoyed seeing each other.

i finally found a recent pic of me. this is all i have. i'm usually the one behind the camera!

this is my birthday from this year. my sis did my makeup, because i never wear makeup (except on halloween, that is!)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oooooooooooh pic post!
This is the latest pic of me, complete with my new xmas dreads I made:

And yes I am in my pyjamas lol!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Thank you Kallie, but really I am the plain one in the family. You should see my oldest sister. She is the beauty. My other sister got the dimples and the curly hair. My brother is the only son, who has the only son to carry on the family name. He is my youngest sibling and I call him Precious. I just got the brains, the sense of humor, and "the" most wonderful grandson born in 2006.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Poor me. I am the only child that never got baby pictures. Being the third child, another girl, born before my "Precious" brother I guess it wasn't a priority. Either that or my parents were child-poor by then. It makes for great debate within the family anyway.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I love seeing everyones pictures!! :D
Madame Turlock that photo is beautiful! I'll bet you are a gorgeous grandmother too! :)

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Thank you MagicBean. My husband still keeps me around. It's been 36 years, not a bad record. I don't think it's my cooking. He does most of the cooking but it is my turn today:D

1 - 20 of 4786 Posts
About this Discussion
4.8K Replies
515 Participants
Evil_Clown
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing