Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on what they will be carrying this year? My ongoing complaint with Meijer has been their website and how behind the times it is. I really need a few more gargoyles that they carried last year for my pillars. One thing I love about them is they don't screw around when they clearance items out...it literally goes from 25% off to 75% off within days

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,045 Posts
I got turned off Meijers as a kid because Mom drug me along with her on weekly shopping trips that lasted 4 hours - I still try to avoid that place!

I've gotten one or two neat things there, but by the time I stop in, most of the good stuff is gone. I'll have to make a point of actually going in more than once this year!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got turned off Meijers as a kid because Mom drug me along with her on weekly shopping trips that lasted 4 hours - I still try to avoid that place!

I've gotten one or two neat things there, but by the time I stop in, most of the good stuff is gone. I'll have to make a point of actually going in more than once this year!

I love their huge resin skulls and jack o lanterns...I try to add one each...each year. Last year I got two each because I got a pair at 75% off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts