1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Lets talk...
Would you?
Do you think anyone would want to buy one?
I'll have to total the cost for the wig. The hard part would be getting the snakes in quantity. The wig is custom fitted for my head. I had to add metal mesh under the wig to support the snakes.
We can talk about it if you still want to.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If Reinke's doesn't have the body paint in the 2 colors I need then maybe HotTopic might have it.
I guess I'll also have make an appointment for when all of the paint and pictures will be done. This Saturday won't work but the following one will.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I might be interested in buying one. How much would you charge?? I bought a medusa costume from Buycostume but I am very unhappy with the headpiece. What kind of shoes will you be wearing?? That is my next task.
The wig was rather expensive to make and it is a custom fit. If you're still interested then send me a PM but I think you'll choke on the cost. I can give you some pointers if you want to make one yourself.

I didn't wear shoes with my costume for the photo shoot. I do have gold sandals that I can wear with it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.