Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are doing a medieval theme this year and could really use some suggestions. Does anyone know of a link to past displays done with this theme? The Home Depot dragons rather made our theme decision, so I am trying to build around that. Plan to do the garage as the Great Hall of the castle and are calling it Dragonmoor. We are planning to use the blue dragon as the good dragon and the red as the evil dragon. Yard displays will include the red dragon with half burned knights on the ground, some crawling. A market with wares being sold, the Seekers tent, the stockade with a skeleton in it. I have a few ideas must would really appreciate some ideas.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love this theme idea! I am pretty sure you will find lots of stuff on this site to help you out as I have seen plenty. Check out this guy’s house, it is over the top but will offer up some serious inspiration.
https://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/188698-ultimate-castle.html

Here is a photo of my garage; something like this for yours might be cool!
CBA20FC4-8009-4B9C-AA1E-29A92763FFA0_1533001761005.jpg

Some ideas might include:
-A stockade
-Some gibbet cages
-Maybe a guillotine

Here are some photos for ideas as well (these are not my creations). The HD horse with a Kight on top might look great in your display as well.
2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love this theme idea! I am pretty sure you will find lots of stuff on this site to help you out as I have seen plenty. Check out this guy’s house, it is over the top but will offer up some serious inspiration.
https://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/188698-ultimate-castle.html

Here is a photo of my garage; something like this for yours might be cool!
View attachment 560069

Some ideas might include:
-A stockade
-Some gibbet cages
-Maybe a guillotine

Here are some photos for ideas as well (these are not my creations). The HD horse with a Kight on top might look great in your display as well.
View attachment 560063 View attachment 560065 View attachment 560067
Thank you so much! Great ideas! Did you make the torture props?

·
Registered
52 Posts
No the only prop I made is the garage facade; these other three are just images I have found on here or other websites. I would like to add some of these in the future though, but for now I am working on my cemetery columns and fence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts