Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy Y'all,

I'm new to the site and i was looking for help with choosing a soundtrack for my themed Halloween haunt this year which i only run on Halloween. My friend and I that have spent many years in the Haunt industry as volunteers for a lock school's haunt are looking to do a garage scene that flows into the yard, the yard will consist of a creepy grave yard and a deadly camp site on the other side but in the garage as a focal point were wanting to do a creepy mechanic/ ******* scene but were stuck on the music part, if anyone would offer up any help with choosing a sound track that i could edit sounds into I would greatly appreciate it.

Also if anyone has ideas on what to include in our props and decore. i plan on placing my car in the garage on jacks with a strobe light underneath with a fog maching rolling. I have emergency lighting in my car as well that i plan on utilizing to distract the kids from the outside scene where a few of the neighborhood kids will be running around.

Thanks

MikeyB

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I may have something that might work for you, a couple that would be just un nerving background audio & one that is "industrial" as it has audio & a few sound effects of grinders on metal,etc......
I'll dig thru my SFX library pop them in a zip file & send you a link to download on my dropbox :)

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
PM sent, hope there's something there you can use.

As for prop ideas, I did a HOT RODS from HELL theme garage & had our hot rod club members cars scattered about. I put several old wrenches on a chain line & suspended it with fishing line tied to it on one side, An hidden actor would pull on the line & jingle the wrenches a bit couple times........I also had close by the ToTers but a safe distance, several old hub caps on a rope line suspended on a pulley. After the wrench jingling got they're attention, we'd give it a half minute of silence then actor would release the line to the hub caps sending them crashing to the floor !! Let me tell ya, that scared the [email protected] out of them !!!!!! of course as the fled the garage, I had a marine air horn set above the exit & shot that off as they flew out..........that was the icing on the cake !!!!!!!!! :eek: :D
Just an evil thought for your ******* garage....... :D

Being EVIL is SOoooooo fun....LoL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts