Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I figured I would share my 08 Halloween costume with everyone. This year it was good ole Freddy. Yes it is a mask 100% silicone to anyone who cares to know and the glove is real as well. Sadly the pics do not do the sweater justice because I spent hours on that thing ripping and painting along with the pants. Lol hope everyone likes…

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone "blushes" i always seem to overboard for Halloween (like most everyone here i would imagine lol) the mask cost me a good amount of $$$ but was soo worth it!
i freaked a lot of peps out that night, not to mention all the kids that cryed when they came to the door for candy "grins"
now, Hell, i dont know what i will do to top this next year lol

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hey, what you look like without the mask?
next year you dress up as mr. frost. icycles hanging from your nose. you're all blue and frosty looking. starched clothes that look like they are stiff from being frozen. snow on your hat and shoulders.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont have to many pics of myself hallorenescene, but heres one with me and Adrienne Barbeau at a con. great lady!
thats my fav pic as well Dutchess. i made a joke when i first saw it like, The softer side of Freddy lol! he's not really a bad guy, he just needed his teddy "winks"

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Nah, just a sweet teddy with a devilish side to him, I'm sure we could offer to provide him with the teddy winks he needs:p

Very sweet and Innocent looking mr frost, but we know what's deep down inside;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL you two are to much! provide me with the teddy huh? "grins"
i look sweet and Innocent?! boy i gotta work on that one "winks"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts