Halloween Forum banner

Me Crystal Skulls

14248 38
All you making your 3 axis skulls from that lindberg skull buy. May as well show you another thing I've been up to with mine.

Well, the first Crystal Skull, anyway. I got some smaller ones coming soon as well to go with it.

You'll have to forgive the fuzzyness, I didn't want to use flash to show how it refracts the light and couldn't find the tripod. And they didn't look quite so fuzzy on the camera's little screen.

More to follow soonish, but these take a while to set up. (a week or so)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Ok, a pair of those would be absolutely perfect for my next prop... Unfortunately I definitely do not have the resources to build those for myself... Is there a way I could put an order in for a pair of those from the UnOrthodOx.com website? :D (Ill even pay for the over ngiht delivery since it would take me less then 10 minutes to pick them up!! :eek: OGDEN, UTAH?)

(It is great to see a fellow haunter on here from Utah!!! :) As you can see I have been away for a little while... :eek:)

That is simply amazing work... Thanks for posting!!!

· Registered
212 Posts
Sounds like you are very busy!!! Thanks for replying... Ill bother you later. If you need an extra hand with flooring let me know. Always willing to throw my back out. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.