Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they're "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" themed this year. The vid shows some Charlie Brown toys but those are just toys from last year. It also shows a Minion bucket which was last year too.

So no actual sightings of the pails yet. I was just there this AM but I didn't think to ask when I got my breakfast burrito this AM!

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the cardboard lids or the fact that everything has some other product you must buy on it. I much prefer the old ones that were just generic Halloween pails. But that's not what they wanna sell us. Gotta sell us something with something else on it they want us to buy.

I even prefer the ones that just had Ronald & the gang on it.

Yet, despite the fact that they're just advertising for something else I'm glad they brought the pails back. There were many years there where they didn't do them at all so I do like having them again & waiting to see who's gonna be on them each year.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad I kept mine from all those years ago.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My dad has a bunch of those in the attic from when I was a kid. I should ask if I can have them. They make me feel so nostalgic! I end up buying happy meals now so I can give the bucket to my nephew (even better if I can buy the happy meal for him) so I guess their advertising is working, lol.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopelesslyinsane you should TOTALLY get those from your dad if he doesn't want them. They're pretty awesome for decorations because they stack easily & store easily.

I've got pics. These aren't mine but these are the ones I got.

Front of ghost

Back

Witch front

Back

The other orange ones with Ronald & the gang

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Just called the mcdonalds nearest us tonight. They don't have them in yet. :( which sucks...as I screwed up spooky food night by forgetting to thaw phyllo pastry so we are grabbing mcdonalds haha

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GAH!! I hit up McDonald's for breakfast again today & didn't even think of it.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
My girls wanted Happy Meals for the DC Superhero Girls toys. They didn't have the pails either.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I always get so excited for the boo buckets at McDonalds and I'm a grown adult. My coworker and I always go get happy meals just to get the buckets each year.

·
Registered
224 Posts
We stopped by earlier today and asked the drive-thru cashier if they had the peanuts pail and they said yes! And then we rolled around to the pick up window and I got the paper superhero box. :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
These pails will most likely debut October 14 or October 21. It will be one of those days. They just started the superhero promotion on 9/23 and Happy Meal promotions last 3 to 4 weeks, except for the pails. They only last 2 to 3 depending on the day Halloween falls during the week. New toys always debut on Fridays. The Halloween pail IS the toy. There is not another toy inside of them.

https://thebigscare.wordpress.com/2...cket-charlie-brown-halloween-happy-meal-2016/

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm gonna check tomorrow at mine, I hope they have them.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just happened to get one of these yesterday evening, by pure chance I stopped in for a Happy Meal, and they had these wonderful buckets with the Charlie Brown "It's The Great Pumpkin" design. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS HALLOWEEN TV SPECIAL. McDonalds picked a really good one here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts