Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else remember these?
I did a search for it online but came up empty-handed?
Sure would love to hear em after all these years :)

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
I have/had one of those cassettes! Ronald Mcdonald would tell ghost stories and asks children what they want to be for Halloween.
One one side of the cassette would be a song. Called, strangely enough; "What are you going to be for Halloween?"

The song goes a little something like this...

What are you going to be for Halloween? I'm Gonna dress up be gee I can't decide! Should I be something frightful
or something more delightful, to make'em laugh or make them run and hide. x2

...a few of the lyrics I remember.
Wish I had kept it!

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,188 Posts
Not really much on these tapes. There's one song on each side of each tape. They're all songs taken from previous ronadl mcDonald recrodings such as "Ronald McDonald Presents: Ronald Makes It Magic", "Ronald McDonald Presents: Silly Sing-Along", "Ronald McDonald Presents: Travel Tunes And Play Pack" and "Scary Sound Effects" from the Rhino Records CD of the same name.

I'll have them ripped and shared by end of this weekend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
OMG I do remember these! I remember the Grimace song...I think it was called "I Like to Scare Myself," but I'm not sure lol. McDonalds toys have gone down hill in general since the glory days of the 90's, especially Halloween stuff. I don't think they have Halloween things anymore. :mad:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts