Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I really wanted to do was to grow pumpkins. For whatever reason I have always had trouble growing pumpkins.....pumpkin plants, no problem, but never any pumpkins. So when this little old lady was selling pumpkin seeds I thought that I would give it one more try

Maybe it was a bad idea planting the seeds at midnight on the first full moon following the equinox, but that's what the old lady told me to do.

Maybe it was a mistake growing the pumpkin plants in the graveyard..... she said that planting them there would guarantee results.

Maybe once a pumpkin plant gets a taste of human flesh it's forever changed.

All I know is that strange things are happening in my pumpkin patch. I have discovered bones under the pumpkin plants, I have been hearing strange sounds out there, like muffled screams. Two wandering missionaries have turned up missing in my neighborhood. No one has seen the paperboy for days. My cats have been luring neighborhood dogs into my pumpkin patch, never to be seen again....the cats seem pleased with themselves. The neighbors are starting to become suspicious....

I swear the pumpkin patch rustles when I walk by....I can almost hear it growling at me.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I grow Pumpkins every year in my front yard. I use Miracle Grow, Lots of water & sunlight. I usually have about a dozen or so just before the big day but unfortunately most get stolen a day or two before while I'm at work. I wish mine were like yours, and the thief's were never seen again...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts