Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man rang the doorbell, his new friend had told him my house was the most terrifyingly evil haunted house EVER! "?"
The man I'm looking at is a 12 yr, Vet Helicopter pilot, disabled, you may presently see him on Fox and 60 minutes every week as he is riding a bike from the East coast back home to Alaska!
His bike trailer he carries 2 dogs in it, it broke and his new friend decided to help him fix it. Everything was going OK in the garage with the "fixing" until a strange sound came from nearby, the sound was coming from a cardboard box that had an entry hole cut into it for a cat .
They said the box was on a plank held up via two garbage cans. The Vet looked into the box. It was empty. He poked a stick into the empty box, something resisted his prodding, made a commotion too!
When he pulled the stick back it was severely scratched -up!?
They looked into the box with a flashlight, it was still an empty box!?
Then the new friend began telling the Vet more stories about his house and the land.
Everything he told me seemed to have a very Dark, evil side to all of it.
People have advised him to move. He said he won't because "Others" are waiting to move in if he should move out.
He blames some neighbors for some of this . He says they have buried "100's of "Bodies in the earth next to his property line to(to attempt to influence him?)
Why does he believe that My House is so evil? Maybe 24 years ago when he was a teen, he came here one sunny day with some Morman missionarys. They were in my side yard where my Hudsons were setting them. He asked to examine one of them. I might have told him not to open the car's door?
He opened the back door , then folded himself over , saying "Something had just punched him in his stomach!
Then they all quickly left!
I remember this incident because it was odd, extreme. I remember him even though he was much younger then.
I mostly listened .
I maintained a concerned attitude with true kindness in my demeanor because this young man is miserable.
He actually smiled at me when they left after he said, "Nobody has ever listened to me talk about these things before."
I do hope that I may have helped him, somehow .
He is scary on a real level, if you really listen, then anticipate where he could "go" with the mood and mindset he has to reconcile just to play at being "normal" by the common standard of normal.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... as we would be talking to one another he would often have long pauses in his speech. Then he would seem even more uneasy, fidjit slightly, then resume speaking.
He eventually told me that he is hearing two to three conversations at the same time.
One "Voice" might be saying"You should kill your Mother!" (He said)
The other voice might say:"Oh, I don't know about that idea?" (He said)
He used names of possibly supposedly evil supernatural things that I am not at all familiar with.
He felt ill being this close to my house (30 feet away, sitting in his car)
Then he said he could see many "Faces" in my house (As "In" the siding, not in the windows)
I pointed out a face I had painted on the exterior of my house (Yes, that "face" is Real!)
When I explained The face was Henry Ford (#1) and it was painted on the radiator shroud from a Ford Torino, it is the shroud of "Torino!".. he came close to laughing!
I do hope the time spent with him might have done him some sort of "Good".
Time may tell.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You be careful Gym. He probably won't be back if he is trying to get to Alaska before winter. But if he does come back, let him see you have dogs or some sort of protection. He sounds extra scary. You know, even scarier than us.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The scary thing here has always been that I was open to the public late hours sometimes, sometimes for first time visitors who I obviously, know nothing about at all.
In another , normal situation if someone knocks upon your door at night you first try to find out who they are? Then "What do you want?" Long before the door swings OPEN and the house is theirs, if they want it or wish to destroy it, or you.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In October,(Years ago) being extremely swamped with a tons of bodies waiting to get in here, I was still trying to entertain them as the morning sun was coming up.
This is not something I would recommend, simply because anyone is Very Difficult to Entertain after waiting to see a haunt for 6 or more hours! (Them being 2 or 3 hours away from home doesn't help any either!).
I cut back my super-late night tours after I made the discovery that our City Police went to bed at 2AM!
The County Sheriff's office (400 feet away from my house) can sometimes fill in for the local officers, but sometimes they only have one or two Deputies on-duty that late and one or both could be at the other end of this County 20 miles away
I am very fortunate to usually receive Police officers responding to my calls within 20 SECONDS! .(I might be a bit spoiled?)
Small towns CAN sometimes offer Huge advantages.

·
Registered
2 Posts
should be your next book with illustrations -

I wonder how will this end - not schizophrenic but actively hallucinating. Some folks with PTSD have such symptoms and can be unpredictable - God bless him but be careful - it is not a safe situation to be in.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True, "Stomper".
We all analyze others to try and determine who they are as far as truthful or con-jobbers, peaceful or potentially violent?
Unfortunately we also do this second part-er. We group what we see as like-types together and then leave them "there", since we assume we have them identified, figured out.
Most of us really do not like being arbitrarily placed into a "group".
We also do not like being treated as a group member when we believe we deserve individuality.
A few years ago as I was working here putting a new roof on the house a young man started talking to me from the parking lot. He seemed very normal. He said he would be coming back to take the house tour "sometime"?
He came back one night , all by himself. I usually try to strike up a friendly conversation with customers as I am selling them tickets and making change. I don't remember what silly thing I happened to have said to him but suddenly he sort of snapped back at me and said:"You know "Psychology!"
I quickly said (intending only to be funny) "No! "Psychology knows ME!"
He went suddenly quiet and pensive, then asked if he could have his money back because he didn't want to go in to the house anymore?
I returned his money, he left.
Later I find out my Son knew him and it wasn't a very good or normal set of facts.
He once worked where my Son has worked for many years. This man quit, said he had a better opportunity elsewhere, then returned a month later assuming he would be re-hired (because his Mother works there) No.
A few days later a strange new "surgeon" was scrubbing up in the pre-operating room, asking a Nurse to help him with something (since his hands were "sterile")
She simply asked,"WHO are You?"
That was it for him! He ran out, was chased several blocks , turned into a gas station's driveway. When the Police opened his car door he had garden shears in his hands for "weapons" trying to possibly cut them.
Somehow he stayed out of Jail.

He then showed up at my house again.
He was being "normal", friendly, complimentary.
Then he asked me if I would take a walk with him because he had some things in his car he wanted to show me.
From this odd moment forward, I never took my eyes away from him or turned my back on him.
We walked a block to the next parking lot. His car was a fairly new Sports car (Mommy?$? )
The inside of this nice car was full of trash, empty plastic bottles, paper, trash, Library books?
When I made mention of the copy of "Mein Kampf" laying there his eyes lit up! His voice was full of enthusiasm and "wonder?"
I did not indulge him with a discussion of Mr. "H", instead I told him he could make small, decorative "wind turbines" from the plastic bottles, and I walked the block back home.
Later he walked possibly 18 miles one night along a rail road track to a small town where he then proceeded to break numerous windows from several businesses located there,then walked back along the tracks home.
He has a slight facial birth-defect, his face seems to be "crooked".. his sister is an actual Reigning Beauty Queen, elected to her Crown, which when in his most depressed moments will tell total strangers about, how beautiful she is and how misshapen he is, lamenting his lack of a normal birth- fate.
This miserable man has a College degree. He holds his own future within himself. I guess he can only see a victim in his mirror?
A sad and unfortunately very true little story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts