Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is my current Mausoleum build. I've added and deleted a bunch of stuff so far. I changed the stairs from a four tier stairs I had on my Redfield build to just two sets. This is just a façade built for an actor with two columns and a set of French doors. I'm getting it ready for sanding. I'm going to add low level red LED lights for the actor to be able to see inside but not lose their night vision.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,511 Posts
Really nice DJ! Love the detail and the marbling finish. So there will be an actor inside that will come out at guests? May I ask the dimensions? Strong work, as usual!

·
Undertaker
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really nice DJ! Love the detail and the marbling finish. So there will be an actor inside that will come out at guests? May I ask the dimensions? Strong work, as usual!
Thanks JDubbya….I'm expecting to sell this one to a Haunted House but my kids want me to keep this one. I've made this one more manageable then my others. This is a 1/2 Mausoleum façade but can be expanded to a full size unit. I made the interior space roughly 3ft deep for the actor. It will have interior red lighting to protect the actors night vision, remote control motion wicker candles, French doors and its made to break down for storage. ….Roughly 8' ft tall, 8ft wide but with stairs 10' ft wide, with stairs, roughly 5' 1/2 ft deep.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,511 Posts
Thanks JDubbya….I'm expecting to sell this one to a Haunted House but my kids want me to keep this one. I've made this one more manageable then my others. This is a 1/2 Mausoleum façade but can be expanded to a full size unit. I made the interior space roughly 3ft deep for the actor. It will have interior red lighting to protect the actors night vision, remote control motion wicker candles, French doors and its made to break down for storage. ….Roughly 8' ft tall, 8ft wide but with stairs 10' ft wide, with stairs, roughly 5' 1/2 ft deep.
Nice. We're looking at a possible maus build for our driveway scene after we finish with the big walk through haunt. Something modular than can house an actor and that the kids walk up to to get their candy, and a good scare. Really like this a lot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts