Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's like playing dress up it makes it more fun....:)
One year we did a vampire "Blood Drive" party and of course most folks dressed the part. This year we are doing "Twisted Fairy Tales" and it seems that everyone is enjoying preverting their favorite characters! Hubby and I are going as evil Raggedy Ann and Andy---dolls are scary anyway:eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
This year our house is zombie themed, we are "infected" zombie hunters. We've also done our house in a little shop of horrors theme, and dressed as seymour and audrey.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
But of course. One year we did a haunted mansion...I went as the dead french maid and hubby did the headless butler costume. Another year we did the twisted fairy tales and I was Little Red Riding Hood with clawmarks while hubby was the wolf. I could keep going but it would take a while!

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's like playing dress up it makes it more fun....:)
One year we did a vampire "Blood Drive" party and of course most folks dressed the part. This year we are doing "Twisted Fairy Tales" and it seems that everyone is enjoying preverting their favorite characters! Hubby and I are going as evil Raggedy Ann and Andy---dolls are scary anyway:eek:
I love the twisted fairy tales idea, don't you adore the symbolism behind your favorite tales (the symbolism in Cinderella must be my favorite.)

In any case, my house is doing a Victorian theme (kinda standard) But I am the only one dressing the part.

I've also heard of people who have done the Pirates of the Caribbean theme from the movies. Problem with that is everyone wants to be Jack Sparrow. *sigh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts