Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

MASSIVE Halloween Garage Sale

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Skullkrane 
#1 ·
MASSIVE HALLOWEEN GARAGE SALE
No admission charge; hundreds of items to select! Absolutely worth the drive (get here early)!

When:
Saturday and Sunday
August 3-4, 2019

Time:
9:00am-3:00pm on both days

Where:
8147 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60656

What can I find at the sale?:
*Animatronic Props
*Life-Size Animatronics
*Light-Up Lawn Decorations
*Hanging Props
*Sound F/X/ Lighting F/X/ Atmosphere F/X
*Fog Machines/ Fog Machine Accessories
*Strobe Lights/ Spot Lights/ Projector Lights
*Fiber-optic Decorations
*Tombstones
*Spirit Halloween Store-Display Themes
*Halloween Costumes/ Costume F/X/ Makeup
and much, much more!

You can find collectible animatronics from seasonal retailers like Spirit Halloween and Halloween City among others, and you can find animated props by companies like Gemmy, Tekky Toys, Seasonal Visions, Magic Power, YJ, Pan Asian Creations and many more!

All items collector owned, with most items being brand new/mint condition! Batteries will be installed and included with all purchases and adapters will be provided with compatible items so you may see the items in action and assure yourself that they are fully-functional before making a purchase.. This is an excellent opportunity for home haunters to stock up for the upcoming Halloween season and/or for re-sellers to load up on merchandise for your storefront.

I will be accepting cash and PayPal at the sale. I will also be able to accept credit/debit card on large purchases.

If any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send me a message here on the Halloween Forum. I have attached an image of the flyer for this sale. Thank you for your interest, and see you there!

Text Font Document

See less See more
#3 ·
Here are photos of some of the hundreds upon hundreds of items for sale at the garage sale. These photos primarily consist of the smaller animatronic items. I have only taken a photo of one of each item, but I have about a dozen of just about each and every item pictured. As you can see, I have brand new sealed manufacturer cases of some of animatronic items pictured. I will take more photos of the life size items and inflatables when possible. If any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

PICTURES:

Attachments

#5 ·
Here are some more photos of what will be at the sale, but these photos only represent about a third of what will be at the sale. Do note that I will only have one of each item on the tables at a time, but I have multiple quanties of items on the table in the bins below the tables. If any questions, do not hesitate to ask! The MASSIVE Halloween Garage Sale runs on August 3rd and August 4th from 9am-3pm at 8147 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60656. If you're a couple of hours away, this sale is indeed worth the drive! If you are coming out from far, I highly recommend you get here as early as possible, as items are priced to sell! Also, if you're on vacation or don't think you can fit everything in your car, I can ship items to your home or business address. Thanks, and I hope to see all of you ghosts and goblins there!

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
I have attached more pictures from the sale. These photos still only represent about a third of what will be at the sale. All items shown in the photos will be sold Sunday from 9am-3pm. PRICES ARE EXTREMELY LOW on most items, and all prices are negotiable, so I highly suggest coming early. See you there!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.