Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Halloween searching on the internet always leads me here, so I finally decided to join.

For me Halloween begins September 1st. I also celebrate the 13 Days Of Creepmas December 1st-13th.

I blog about Halloween on my humble blog.

Halloweeny things I enjoy:

video games
decorations
costumes
toys
music
board games
trading cards
vintage/antiques
movies
TV
books
food, candy, junk food

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , good for you , over here in the U.K. Halloween is not as big but we are trying to help the younger generation take it on board more , and i think its working , even if its just for the one night .... good to have you on board , hope you get some inspiration .

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
well you know Halloween originated this side of the water and was taken over to the U.S. with immigrants now we are trying to get it back lol , but in some areas its quite big i get over 350 kids come to my house but some of my friends in outer areas don't get any trick or treaters but then i have been decorating my yard since about year 2001 so i am sort of established the same people come every year there,s a whole generation grown up trick or treating at my house , my daughters generation so its weird now some are with girlfriends bringing younger brothers and sisters .

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well you know Halloween originated this side of the water and was taken over to the U.S. with immigrants now we are trying to get it back lol , but in some areas its quite big i get over 350 kids come to my house but some of my friends in outer areas don't get any trick or treaters but then i have been decorating my yard since about year 2001 so i am sort of established the same people come every year there,s a whole generation grown up trick or treating at my house , my daughters generation so its weird now some are with girlfriends bringing younger brothers and sisters .
Too true, LOL! Good old melting pot of America. I'm glad to see it's catching on again in your neck of the woods.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,094 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome Mason,
I'm another brit who joined recently. Yes we try and promote halloween more and it does seem to be catching on slowly over here which is great!
I do like the idea of 13 days of Creepmas! My girlfriend loves Christmas but I don't, so we usually say I do Halloween and she does Christmas, having said that she's really in the spirit of it this year!!
Hope your preparations are going to plan!
Happy haunting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts