Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just found out that Martha Stewart will be putting out another Halloween issue called "The Best of Martha Stewart: Halloween Handbook" for this fall. It claims to have more than a 150 ideas in it, but it being 'the best of' I'm assuming it's entirely projects from the past. Not sure if I'll pick this up, I might because I'm a sucker for her work, but I'm just tired of her rehashing crap (like last year's mag). Thought it might be of interest to some of you! Link here.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Yeah, I looked at it a week or so ago - nothing new. I love Martha's stuff too but she sure has gotten lazy. Guess I can't blame her too much for making a buck the easiest way possible. Or maybe she has just run out of ideas! ;)

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
I picked it up in Walmart last night, browsed through as I was walking through the store, and set it down on a random shelf. I'm not gonna pay $9.95 for something that I ALREADY HAVE. I love Martha, but I agree, it's pretty brazen laziness to include only things you've already done... at least throw us loyal readers a bone, and include a few new ideas... I'll just wait til the regular October Issue this year....

·
Registered
373 Posts
I had a thread about this bookazine or whatever her people call it. I wasn't happy that is cost me what it did for recycled info. My own fault, I did not even open it before buying.

MLS mag on twitter tweeted me and told me that fresh ideas will be in the Oct issue. I hope so!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am looking for a recipe from last years Martha Stewart Halloween as I have lost my 2009 issue.

Recipe name Sweet Italian Sausage and Apple Hand Pies.

I would agree Last years issue was much better. I did pick up this years as Martha's Halloween issue is hard to resist. But very disappointed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts