Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

So my mom and I decided we want to add a spooky tree to the Martha Stewart Witch + Cat Lawn ornaments. For those who have not seen it: Black Magic Decorations and more creative crafts projects, templates, tips, clip-art, patterns, and ideas on marthastewart.com

However, Martha didn't do the tree but I have seen some people do it. It sort of looks like this: Weatherproof Halloween Lawn Silhouettes - Grandin Road

But I used the templates that go with the witch and cats, don't know if there is a tree template. Anyone know where one is or if they have created one, I can't remember where I saw someone else's tree!

Thanks!

·
Registered
387 Posts
First off, i really like some of her ideas and have used a few and gotten tons of compliments.

But, i've never seen a tree that matches. If i were you, i would just make my own stencil. You could just draw it out. That way it is the exact look you would like.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,510 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for those. I finally decided to just find a picture of a creepy tree and draw one in Illustrator. I enlarged it and printed it to the 6 feet I needed. Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts