Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up last night for Martha's Halloween Party Workshop updates. Got my email for it and haven't had much of a chance yet to sit down and peruse. It take you through several weeks of activities. Week 1 -- Outdoor Decor, Week 2 -- Invitations, Week 3 -- Indoor Decor, Week 4 -- Party Decor, Week 5 -- Tabletop, Week 6 -- Desserts, Week 7 -- Pumpkins, and Week 8 -- Menus and More. Two themes to choose from Fright Night Fete party or Seasonal Soiree.

Did anyone participate in the workshop last year? It seems like you can get this from the website directly, and supposedly signing up for her newsletter gives you updates. Anyone know what kind of updates these might be? Wonder if that's nothing more than getting on an email list? Do you get discounts?

Some of the ecards and invites are pretty nice.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Never signed up for that before, but it sounds interesting. Too late to sign up do you think?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have signed up for this yr. Did you get your "shopping list"? They emailed that out last week some time. I don't know how much of it I will do though. I have other things going on that are going to fill my weekends between now and 10/24. So much to do and very little time!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts