1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread just to give people a heads up to March craft of the month

March – Ravens, Crows, Owls Vultures

Time to get creative with some birds :)

this is about being creative and seeing what everyone comes up with its not a contest just to have fun. maybe even doing something you never tried before share ideas post up in progress or finished projects this will be fun.

here is the list of up coming months

April – Fortune teller / Gypsy
May – Halloween Terrarium
June – Spooky forest tree / Ghost
July – Oddity exhibit/ lab specimen
August – Graveyard/ tombstone
Sept - Scarecrow
Oct- Coffin/ Skeleton

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Think I do too. May start it this afternoon.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I'm going to jump into this one with a previously-done quick craft that I did.
This is a ridiculously cheap and easy redo on a twig wreath based on a very pricey Williams Sonoma wreath.
I simply hot glued some spanish moss (nest) and a Dollar Tree crow into an old wreath I already had.
I was really happy with the way it turned out. It's in my kitchen year round. :)

003 (2).jpg

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to jump into this one with a previously-done quick craft that I did.
This is a ridiculously cheap and easy redo on a twig wreath based on a very pricey Williams Sonoma wreath.
I simply hot glued some spanish moss (nest) and a Dollar Tree crow into an old wreath I already had.
I was really happy with the way it turned out. It's in my kitchen year round. :)

View attachment 236987
that looks great I love those kind of wreaths

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Started my craft. May be done tomorrow. ;)

Reactions: Saki.Girl

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Nice, Bethany! I love it!
I have mine planned, and hope to sketch it out today. I had my Vampire craft started, but switched into reaper crafting and didn't get it done before the month was over. This time...

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Actually finished the box this morning. :) lined it with 2 different kinds of paper & painted the wood pieces inside chrome. :) Will post pictures later.
Ooops need to put in the red rinestone for the eye too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was thinking about trying to figure out some sort of owl for our tree in the front yard for our cemetery theme this year. I really like the tribal looks of a raven so I may do a new tombstone.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool I was think owl idea to or a raven nothing has hit me yet lol
I was thinking about trying to figure out some sort of owl for our tree in the front yard for our cemetery theme this year. I really like the tribal looks of a raven so I may do a new tombstone.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,310 Posts
I'm trying to come up with an inexpensive way to make this guy. I'm thinking a foam core for the body shaped and a black boa for the feathers then some clay pieces for the feat and head. The wings are where I'm stuck. I want them to look just right. Any ideas?

img40c.jpg

1 - 20 of 92 Posts