Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March Craft of the month – Wands / Walking stick or staff

March Craft of the month is – Wands / Walking sticks or staff

Getting this posted to get people thinking about March craft :)

OK guys craft of the month for march is Wands / Walking sticks or staff

so maybe you do not want to do a wand a walking stick or staff

This is all about be creative and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with 

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just started on a wand. It's a rolled up piece of newspaper atm lol but I have some some ideas floating around my head for what to do with it. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I found some inspiration from some old video games I used to play years ago. One in particular called Guild Wars I remembered it has a whole range of cool looking Wands and Staffs to get some ideas.

gwstaffs.jpg

I'm thinking one maybe incorporating some eyeballs and tentacles. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Was just planning out this months. Since my daughter and I are HarryPotter fans we are going to go with wands.
Just picked up aome supplies.

We plan in using a wooden stick and aluminum foil for the structure then use polymer clay.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was just planning out this months. Since my daughter and I are HarryPotter fans we are going to go with wands.
Just picked up aome supplies.

We plan in using a wooden stick and aluminum foil for the structure then use polymer clay.
ohh can not wait to see i did not start anything yet lol but plan to now to do wand or staff or both lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is really cool. :)

I've half finished a wand. It just a basic bone one ATM but am planning to adorn it with more spooky trinkets and doodads after.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts