Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally finished this years video of our Halloween Display. Go ahead and check out the link for it in my signature. Hope you all enjoy.
I even put in a special Thank you to all the member here on Halloween Forum, without you I probably wouldn't have a Yard haunt as nice as it is. From great ideas, advice, and technical help this is the greatest community. Thank each and everyone of you.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,724 Posts

Hope you don't mind my adding the link into the post here. :)

I LOVE it - especially the overall funny stuff with the skeletons - the little skellies and the explorer skelly in the pot, the outhouse, the dog walker and the ones breaking into the house - hilarious! :D

I also adore your hearse - that is classy!!

You must have SO MANY SKELETONS tho - I can't even imagine how you store all of them!

Lighting overall is awesome too!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hope you don't mind my adding the link into the post here. :)

I LOVE it - especially the overall funny stuff with the skeletons - the little skellies and the explorer skelly in the pot, the outhouse, the dog walker and the ones breaking into the house - hilarious! :D

I also adore your hearse - that is classy!!

You must have SO MANY SKELETONS tho - I can't even imagine how you store all of them!

Lighting overall is awesome too!!
Thanks Frankie, at last count we have 27 pose and stay skeletons. The wife actually two years ago found roll away clothes racks at ALDI's of all places. They were $10 each so she bought three of them. I took cheap hangers and cut them in the bottom middle and bent them so they go under the arms of the skeleton and then just hang them on the racks. I can fit 10 on each rack and they have wheels so I can roll them around.

We also have 6 dog skeletons, a large and small snake, 2 small bats, 1 large bat, two cats, a spider, a parrot, an owl, 2 rats, a turtle, and a chameleon. LOL my wife it trying to start a skeleton zoo.

The video doesn't really do the lightning justice. I have 6 floodlights for the lightning. I have three large maple trees in our yard and the lights are positioned in the trees so it all flashes up in different directions into the leaves of the trees. It is a really cool effect and you can actually see it from two blocks away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts