Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to convince my hubby to sell our house so many of our items nee to find a good h C13.jpg ome. I've added the retail of these items which comes to over $7000. I'm only asking $2500. We are located in Alvin, TX between Houston and Galveston. I'm not willing to ship these items as they are just so large. I do not know much about them only what I found on their website. We have so much more than I can get pictures posted.
Im having issues trying to post pictures. I've screwed up while listing the price. It was suppose to be $2500. I do apologize for the confusion and my lack of proofreading. C7.jpg [I[/I]
C13.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
How Many Panels Are We Talking About? And What Panels Are They? I have the Nethercraft Brochure From Transworld Haunt Show

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of the panels that we have look like they will construct this structure minus the top center round panel.

mainheader.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm horrible with the photos part of this site. I'm technology challenged. If you have an email I can send you the info I have. There are a lot of panels. I emailed the company asking for a few instructions on how to assemble this and literally received pictures with handwritten arrows and put screw here kind of info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have someone coming from out of state in a week or so. If this falls through I'll keep everyone posted, but my guess is they are sold.

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
OMG! This might not be the place to say it but AMAZING WORK! I love it. To bad I am in California....

If you don't mind telling me, Are they 100% foam? Do you have a thread here pointing to these?

·
Registered
89 Posts
We drove from Clearwater Florida to Alvin Texas to buy these. Alissa is a wonderful person and true to her word. She has my heartfelt thanks for keeping these until I could get there.Thank you very much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts