Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Westchester County, NY

I have a large number of Halloween and Haunted House props, decorations, lights, sound, etc. for sale. I used to run a local haunt and I'm closing up shop this year. All items are used but I've taken good care of them!

The boxes are packed away in my basement. I've been slowly taking them out, photographing them, and listing them on a Facebook page. Here is the link for the page:

www.facebook.com/HauntSale

Every item has at least one photo and a price!

What you see listed on that page is only a tiny fraction of what I have! Take a look and if you're interested just contact me. I'm available today if you want to come purchase something. Serious Halloween or Haunt decorators will love all of this stuff! I keep adding items every day as time permits, but if you're looking for a lot of stuff I'll gladly go through it all with a serious buyer. Very reasonable prices! Local pickup only! Cash only! No refunds!

I'm located in Westchester County, NY

Zip code 10706

It's never too early to start Halloween planning!

uploadfromtaptalk1434813016748.jpg

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Gemmy items

Westchester County, NY

I have a large number of Halloween and Haunted House props, decorations, lights, sound, etc. for sale. I used to run a local haunt and I'm closing up shop this year. All items are used but I've taken good care of them!

The boxes are packed away in my basement. I've been slowly taking them out, photographing them, and listing them on a Facebook page. Here is the link for the page:

www.facebook.com/HauntSale

Every item has at least one photo and a price!

What you see listed on that page is only a tiny fraction of what I have! Take a look and if you're interested just contact me. I'm available today if you want to come purchase something. Serious Halloween or Haunt decorators will love all of this stuff! I keep adding items every day as time permits, but if you're looking for a lot of stuff I'll gladly go through it all with a serious buyer. Very reasonable prices! Local pickup only! Cash only! No refunds!

I'm located in Westchester County, NY

Zip code 10706

It's never too early to start Halloween planning!

View attachment 243858
What is your price on the 3ft Dr shivers, the reaching pirate, and the head-dropper?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hi jd13.
I was wondering what is the best you could do on the jumping spider, rising from the grave, dr shivers with bowl, wild witch, the inflatables, flying ghost, floating grim reaper and the demon baby. Also do you have another items for sale? please lemme
Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts