Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started off by buying a used mannequin from " Gottchalks ". The department store chain went out of business and was selling all their fixtures. I got this headless gal for only $25.00, what a steal! :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
you southern california valley girls are all the same...tease!!! you said pics to follow...well, it IS "to follow" now...hook it up I want to see what your little halloween mind has come up with!!

-DK

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you southern california valley girls are all the same...tease!!! you said pics to follow...well, it IS "to follow" now...hook it up I want to see what your little halloween mind has come up with!!

-DK
:) Lmao, yeah sooooooooooo, :D. But seriously there will be more, Im still gathering the supplies.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Ok, would this be too much over the top? If you are making a prom queen then have a small baby next to it and have playing or talking the song from Family Guy, "Prom Night Dumpster Baby". lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

She's almost done, but here's a sneak peak of where we are at with the headless zombie prom girl The tutorial is in my album profile

1 - 20 of 33 Posts