Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to Mall of America on Sunday. Do you know if there are any cool stores that might have cool halloween decorations. Doesn't have to be full size animatronics. Just decorations. I'm coming from Canada and would like to find different stuff.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm actually in minneapolis visiting friends right now and I went theretgis past Sunday, there weren't any halloween store there, so the options for the most part are Hot Topic, Spencers, Marshalls, Dollar Tree, Pottery Barn, Disney Store, Hallmark. But look around! I didn't go to the top level because I have issues with heights. Perhaps there's awesome things I missed!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I live in the Twin Cities, and there's nothing special about the MOA. It's just a really big mall. The cool part about it is the aquarium and the theme park. Oh and the American Girls store. Ok, all there are a couple of cool things there, but overall the shopping isn't any different than any other mall in the country. Just bigger. If you're looking for good Halloween stuff, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a decent roller coaster, the Fairly Odd Coaster is pretty fun.

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
psox16 is there any cool halloween stores anywhere near MOA? We go for the theme park and aquarium. Plus the Lego store, we have 3 boys so never stepped into American Girls store. =)

I live in the Twin Cities, and there's nothing special about the MOA. It's just a really big mall. The cool part about it is the aquarium and the theme park. Oh and the American Girls store. Ok, all there are a couple of cool things there, but overall the shopping isn't any different than any other mall in the country. Just bigger. If you're looking for good Halloween stuff, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a decent roller coaster, the Fairly Odd Coaster is pretty fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts