Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is a good price but the shipping puts it back up there. If you have a Hobby Lobby their Male heads costs about $9 and they typically have a 40% coupon on their website.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a good price but the shipping puts it back up there. If you have a Hobby Lobby their Male heads costs about $9 and they typically have a 40% coupon on their website.
Shipping to Tacoma, Wa. Is $13.12 for 10 of them, shipping rates seem reasonably.

·
Registered
14,447 Posts
Hobby Lobby online has the heads listed for $9.99. However I could swear last time in to my local store I saw them priced several dollars less, and that was without using the 40% off coupon yet. Of course if you don't have a store near you doesn't help, but if you do might be a source. I'll try to stop in this week and report back.

Bert, it looks like there's a Hobby Lobby in Tacoma near Routes 5 & 18.

·
Registered
304 Posts
displayimporter.com also has "less than perfect" male heads in packs of 10 for 30% discount

shipping calculator showed 10.50 shipping so paid roughly $4 each.

edit: invoice shows shipping as TBD.... so will let you know if they jack up the shipping.

edit 2: how about this "Soft Flexible Female Body"

description: Full body soft female form with bendable arms, fingers, legs, and waist so you can pose the mannequin in many different positions. Comes with a metal base and pole that connects at the lower back - See more at: http://www.displayimporter.com/products/MN-404LTP.html#sthash.yVW7eot8.EWGeR6MC.dpuf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts